The SL728 28-Inch Lock-End Extension Spring is a replacement for Holmes-type springs for one-piece garage doors as well as for toy haulers using lift springs. Replace all springs at the same time for balanced door lift and even wear. PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA.
- Two springs (one on each side) will lift a 90 – 150 lb. door
- Four springs (two on each side) will lift a 150 – 300 lb. door
- Safety containment rod to prevent spring from coming loose
- Minimum 1 in. low headroom required
- Length over coils = 28 in.
- Outside diameter = 1-5/16 in.
- Wire diameter gauge = (0.177) #7
- Initial tension = 110-120 lbs.
- Maximum allowable stretch = 18.5 in.
E900 HARDWARE™ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
E900 HARDWARE™ products are distributed exclusively by WESSOL and are warranted against defects or failures for one year from the purchase date. Should you incur a defect or failure during this period, WESSOL will assist you or replace the product(s) at no additional cost.
Need Application Help?
We know that you want to be sure that you are replacing the correct garage door hardware! If you have any questions about this product’s compatibility for your specific application, please reach out and ask our experts!
PLEASE INSTALL ALL HARDWARE AS DIRECTED