A gentle electric radiant heat system designed specifically for dry installation under floating wood and laminate floors. A low profile, line voltage system, it features gradual warmth from low wattage resistance heating of ultra-thin, flexible radiant heat film.
Installed easily over a subfloor or over an acoustic/insulating underlayment as part of the overall floor assembly, it uses just 12 watts per square foot to gently raise the temperature of the floor, conforming to the warranty requirements of many floating floors. The system, which sports an impressive 99% efficiency, includes temperature limiting properties so the film does not overheat.
APPROVED FLOOR COVERING MATERIALS
• All Floating Floors
• Floating Tiles
• Laminate Flooring
• Engineered Wood
• Luxury Vinyl Flooring (4mm or thicker)
• Cork and Bamboo
* Refer to Floor Covering Manufacturer’s specifications for compatibility of their product over any radiant heat before installation.
Its available in four convenient rollout mat sizes that will accommodate most any layout. Each mat has wires pre-attached for ease of installation.
• Uses an highly-efficient conductive ink technology
• Consumes up to 50% less power than traditional wired systems
• Easy to install: roll out, cut length to fit if needed and run pre-attached wires to a wall thermostat
• No mortar and no mess
• Conforms to many floating floor manufacturers requirements
• Disperses an evenly consistent heat throughout the entire floor